- 4 tbsp Butter
- 4 tbsp Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups Whey protein powder (Chocolate or Vanilla)
- 2 tsp Stevia powder (or to style)
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Milled flaxseed + 2/3 cup boiling water to gel
- 1/2 tsp Aluminum free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 cup Chopped walnuts (non-compulsory)
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
Preheat oven to 275 F.
Soften butter and cocoa powder in a small saucepan on low warmth.
Stir till clean.
Add protein powder, stevia, salt, vanilla and egg and beat effectively.
Mix milled flaxseed gel, walnuts, baking soda, and baking powder.
Add to the chocolate combination. Combine all components effectively.
Pour combination right into a sq. baking dish or into 5 ramekins and bake for 10 minutes or right into a baking dish and bake for roughly 20 minutes or till a knife or toothpick comes out clear.
When carried out, take away and funky brownies on a wire rack. Serve when cool.